These tips are meant to help guide you through the process of booking an appointment. They are most effective if you open them and follow along as you book your appointment.
IMPORTANT: In order to book an appointment you must have already registered both you and your pets information into the portal.
If you haven’t already done so, you can register at BarkPlaceNYC.com/booking. There you will follow the instructions to enter in a little information about you and your pet.
Once you’re registered, if you haven’t already logged in, go to BarkPlaceNYC.com/booking and sign in using the email address or phone number and password you picked during registration.
On your dashboard you will see a few ‘quick actions’ to help you get to the section you need. We’re going to hit “Request Apppointment” as seen below.
From here you will follow be able to make a selection from each of the drop down menus.
- Location: Choose between 1371 First Ave (Bet 73rd & 74th) or 450 E. 81st St. (bet. 1st & York)
- Type: You will pick between Grooming, Bathor ala carte.
- Service: Next you will choose your service.
- You MUST choose both a type and a service from the drop down menu before moving on the next screen. A detailed explanation of each service will pop up below it once you make a selection.
- Date: After you choose the date, a list of available appointments will pop up. If you don’t have a preference in which groomer you see, just pick any of the GREEN slots that fit your schedule. If you do have a preferred groomer, navigate to that groomer’s name and make a section. If no appointments are showing, that means the groomer is not working at this location on the date you have chose or their schedule is full. You can click “Next Available Appointment” to see when their next open time slot is or pick another groomer with availability on this date.
- After you have chosen your date and time make sure you wait for the next options to pop up. Here you will need to enter your pet’s name and/or select their name form the drop down menu and tell us if you have any special notes or want to add any additional services. To book appointment or book an additional future appointment click on ‘other dates’ and follow the prompts.
- Finally…. make sure you check the box saying you still agree to our terms and conditions (press the link below to read those again) and then hit the create appointment button to send your request.